Discover Queensland’s heritage on our doorstep
Abbey Museum Environment Heritage Experience
- Visit an Aboriginal ceremonial ground, an axe-grinding site and the Glass House Mountains Lookout with spectacular views across these ancient peaks.
- This tour respects and acknowledges the Aboriginal traditional owners of this area – the Jinibara and Kabi Kabi people – in whose footsteps we walk.
- It is an easy day tour by coach from Brisbane or the Sunshine Coast
- Presented by experienced guides
- A comfortable, easy way to discover the Sunshine Coast’s Glass House Mountains National Parks
- Highlights of this excursion require only a short walk from the coach
- Tour can be structured to meet your timetable and physical abilities of your group
- Allow 2 – 3 hours
- morning tea and/or lunch available on request
Booking your tour
Cost = $14.00 pp (includes GST). Minimum 20 people. Does not include bus.
Morning tea – $4.00 per person (biscuits & tea/coffee) or 2 course lunch – $15.00 pp can be arranged at the Abbey Museum.
Groups required to organize coach hire separately .
Book now or call the Abbey Museum on (07) 54951652 for more information
Are you running a Coach Company?
Coach companies may contact the Abbey Museum to arrange a tour guide and to include our day tours in the services you offer. Bookings for “The Sacred Mountains” Heritage Trail should be made in advance and final numbers must be confirmed 48 hours prior to your tour. Final numbers confirmed must be the number paid for.