Kids Dig It! Roman Family Fun
April 8 @ 10:00 am – April 12 @ 3:00 pm
Join us at the Abbey Museum for a week of family fun
Monday 8 – Friday 12 April
Dive into the World of Ancient Rome! 🏺
- 🛡️ Become a Roman Warrior! Learn about the mighty weapons and impenetrable armour of a Roman Legionary. Feel the weight of history in your hands!
- 🛣️ Build & Taste History! Discover the secrets behind the Romans’ vast road network. Then, get hands-on and create (and eat!) your very own edible Roman Road.
- 🎯 Master the Bow! Step into the shoes of a skilled archer with our exciting Archery sessions. Aim, shoot, and hit the bullseye like a Roman hero!
- 🔍 Unearth the Past! Grab your tools and embark on an archaeological adventure to uncover hidden Roman artefacts. Who knows what treasures you’ll find?
Doors open at 9:30am for activities to start at 10:00am.
Scheduled Activities require booking for session times. Session times can be selected when purchasing tickets (please scroll down to “Add-ons” section). Please take care when booking session times. Refunds will not be issued for booking errors.
Each child entry ticket includes admission for one adult. Any additional adults will require a ticket. Adults can assist their children with activities, Adults are not required to book for additional activities themselves.
Booking Terms and Conditions Apply
IMPORTANT COVIDSAFE INFORMATION: Our facilities and staff will be well equipped to create the safest possible environment to minimise any possible risk of Covid-19 transmission. Please see COVIDSAFE information below.
- Please stay at home if you are experiencing symptoms related to COVID-19; such as a headache, fever, coughing or a sore throat.
- If you have been diagnosed with Covid-19, please stay home until you have completed your 7-day isolation period and are no longer experiencing symptoms.
- Please use the hand sanitiser stations provided or wash your hands with soap and water regularly.
- Please practise good hygiene, this includes coughing and sneezing into your elbow, away from others.
- If at any point during the event you begin to feel unwell, please immediately advise the closest staff member.