- This event has passed.
Abbey Trivia Night – “Entertainment”
March 12, 2022 @ 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Calling all Trivia Tragics! Answer questions on entertainment – music, movies, theatre and TV shows!
CALLING ALL TRIVIA TRAGICS! Come along and enjoy lucky door prizes, raffle prizes and challenging trivia questions! Our March Trivia Night will test your knowledge on all things entertainment!
Cost: $15 per person (includes supper)
School aged children FREE
Time: 6pm check-in for a 6:30pm start
Raffle tickets will be sold on the night at $2 each or 3 for $5. Indulgences (answer purchases) will be paid for at the end of the evening.
This event is raising funds for the conservation of a rare late medieval polychrome painted wood sculpture, depicting a female saint.
Our facilities and staff will be well equipped to create the safest possible environment to minimise any possible risk of Covid-19 transmission. Please see COVIDSAFE information below.
- You are required to check in via the Check In Qld app.
- Masks must be worn indoors. You do not need to wear a mask outdoors if you can remain 1.5 metres away from others that are not members of your household. Children under 12 years and people affected by a medical condition or disability do not lawfully have to wear a face mask.
- Please stay at home if you are experiencing symptoms related to COVID-19; such as a headache, fever, coughing or a sore throat.
- If you are a close contact or have been diagnosed with Covid-19, please stay home until you have completed your 7-day isolation period and are no longer experiencing symptoms.
- Social distancing must be maintained at all times. Please keep a distance of 1.5m from others.
- Please use the hand sanitiser stations provided or wash your hands with soap and water regularly.
- Please practise good hygiene, this includes coughing and sneezing into your elbow, away from others.
- If at any point during the event you begin to feel unwell, please immediately advise the closest staff member.