A Very Victorian Christmas: A High Tea Experience – 2.30pm Afternoon Session
December 7 @ 2:30 pm – 4:30 pm
DETAILS TO BE FINALISED – SUBJECT TO CHANGE
Join us for a Very Victorian Christmas – 2.30pm Afternoon Session.
We are thrilled to enhance your Christmas spirit with a Victorian-themed High Tea at the Abbey Museum.
Our guests at ‘A Very Victorian Christmas’ will enjoy a delicious High Tea including delectable sandwiches, light and savoury muffins and delightful scones. Indulge in the heavenly aromas and flavours of sweet Victorian tarts, shortbreads, cakes and other delicacies. All served on your very own 3-tier platter in the comfortable and cool setting of the Abbey Hall. The ambient sound of friendly conversation among fine bone china and silverware will yield to the harmony of carollers singing nostalgic Christmas favourites.
Arrive at 1.30pm to take a leisurely stroll inside the Abbey Museum to be inspired by all its wonderful treasures and then pause for a photo beside our glowing 4 metre tall Victorian Christmas tree.
You are welcome to dress up in Victorian era costumes, or come as you are to what will be a most joyful Christmas experience!
Program – Session 2:
1:30pm – Abbey Museum is open for you to enjoy at your own leisure
2:30pm – Afternoon High Tea served in the Abbey Hall
3:15pm – Carollers perform in the Abbey Hall
3:45pm – Tour of the Abbey Church’s stained glass windows
Tickets are sold by the Table
Booking Terms and Conditions Apply
IMPORTANT COVIDSAFE INFORMATION: Our facilities and staff will be well equipped to create the safest possible environment to minimise any possible risk of Covid-19 transmission. Please see COVIDSAFE information below.
- Please stay at home if you are experiencing symptoms related to COVID-19; such as a headache, fever, coughing or a sore throat.
- If you have been diagnosed with Covid-19, please stay home until you have completed your 7-day isolation period and are no longer experiencing symptoms.
- Please use the hand sanitiser stations provided or wash your hands with soap and water regularly.
- Please practise good hygiene, this includes coughing and sneezing into your elbow, away from others.
- If at any point during the event you begin to feel unwell, please immediately advise the closest staff member.