- This event has passed.
A Medieval Christmas – An Evening of Gregorian Chant
November 26, 2022 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Gregorian Chant Choir, Schola Cantorum, will perform a series of medieval chants and carols in the ambience of the Abbey Church in what is now a traditional commencement to Advent for the Abbey Museum. It is not only the eyes and ears which are treated to a feast, but also the taste buds, with the recital followed by a supper of delightful medieval Christmas treats! Bookings essential.
IMPORTANT COVIDSAFE INFORMATION
Our facilities and staff will be well equipped to create the safest possible environment to minimise any possible risk of Covid-19 transmission. Please see COVIDSAFE information below.
- Please stay at home if you are experiencing symptoms related to COVID-19; such as a headache, fever, coughing or a sore throat.
- If you have been diagnosed with Covid-19, please stay home until you are no longer experiencing symptoms.
- Please wear a face mask in an indoor setting and if you are unable to physically distance outside for at least 7 days after testing positive to COVID-19.
- Please use the hand sanitiser stations provided or wash your hands with soap and water regularly.
- Please practise good hygiene, this includes coughing and sneezing into your elbow, away from others.
- If at any point during the event you begin to feel unwell, please immediately advise the closest staff member.
Covid refunds are provided with medical certificate or confirmation of registered positive Rapid Antigen test from Queensland Health or Positive PCR. *If cancelled within 48 hours of the event, only 50% refund is issued due to catering costs.