- This event has passed.
A Medieval Christmas – An Evening of Gregorian Chanting – SOLD OUT!
November 28, 2020 @ 4:00 pm – 8:00 pm
TWO TIMES to choose!
Gregorian Chant Choir, Schola Cantorum, will perform a series of medieval chants and carols in the ambience of the Abbey Church in what is now a traditional commencement to Advent for the Abbey Museum. It is not only the eyes and ears which are treated to a feast, but also the taste buds, with the recital followed by a supper of delightful medieval Christmas treats! Bookings essential.
IMPORTANT COVIDSAFE INFORMATION
- Please stay at home if you are experiencing symptoms related to COVID-19; such as a headache, fever, coughing or a sore throat.
- Please stay at home if you have been in a declared hotspot, in close contact with a person who has tested positive to COVID-19 or overseas in the last 14 days.
- Please stay at home if you have been in contact with anyone that has been in a hotspot or overseas in the last 14 days.
- Social distancing must be maintained at all times. Please keep a distance of 1.5m from others.
- Please use the hand sanitiser stations provided or wash your hands with soap and water regularly.
- Please practise good hygiene, this includes coughing and sneezing into your elbow, away from others.
- If at any point during the event you begin to feel unwell, please immediately advise the closest staff member.