Abbey Trivia Night
August 28, 2021 @ 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Come along and enjoy lucky door prizes, fantastic raffle prizes and challenging trivia questions! All proceeds go to the collection conservation projects. Price: $15 (school aged children free). Time: 6pm registration, 6:30pm start.
Our facilities and staff will be well equipped to create the safest possible environment to minimise any possible risk of Covid-19 transmission. Please see COVIDSAFE information below.
IMPORTANT COVIDSAFE INFORMATION
- Please stay at home if you are experiencing symptoms related to COVID-19; such as a headache, fever, coughing or a sore throat.
- Please stay at home if you have been in a declared hotspot, in close contact with a person who has tested positive to COVID-19 or overseas in the last 14 days.
- Please stay at home if you have been in contact with anyone that has been in a hotspot or overseas in the last 14 days.
- Social distancing must be maintained at all times. Please keep a distance of 1.5m from others.
- Please use the hand sanitiser stations provided or wash your hands with soap and water regularly.
- Please practise good hygiene, this includes coughing and sneezing into your elbow, away from others.
If at any point during the event you begin to feel unwell, please immediately advise the closest staff member.