Enjoy a self-guided or group museum tour, and experience the beauty of our medieval stained glass windows and breathtaking church.
- Ideal for those who love to learn and those lovers of history and archaeology.
- Be in awe with a guided tour of medieval, Edwardian and Victorian Stained Glass in the Abbey Church. You won’t see anything like this in the Southern Hemisphere!
- Self guided tour of the Abbey Museum archaeological gallery, a journey through the history of humankind
- The Museum is air-conditioned and has wheelchair access.
- It is an easy walk for people with mobility issues and bus companies can drop off at the front door.
- Comfortably holds up to 100 adults.
Group admission: $7.00 pp (minimum 15)
Morning tea and lunch available on request. (minimum 20)
Morning Tea: Tea, Coffee and Cake/Slices $6.00 pp or Tea, Coffee and biscuits $4.00 pp
Lunch : 2 courses – cold meat, salad AND dessert plus tea and coffee $15.00 pp
Groups may also bring their own morning tea and there is a covered area with tables and chairs available (by prior arrangement)..
(For any Stained Glass tours we ask for a Gold Coin donation pp. This goes directly to the restoration and maintenance of the stained glass windows and is tax deductible.)
Enquire now to book your Museum and Medieval stained glass tour