Experience the beauty of our medieval stained glass windows in the breathtaking Abbey Church.
- Be in awe with a guided tour of medieval, Edwardian and Victorian Stained Glass in the Abbey Church. You won’t see anything like this in the Southern Hemisphere!
- Self guided tour of the Abbey Museum archaeological gallery, a journey through the history of humankind
- The Museum is air-conditioned and has wheelchair access.
- It is an easy walk for people with mobility issues and bus companies can drop off at the front door.
- Comfortably holds up to 100 adults.
Group admission: $8.50 pp (minimum 15)
Morning tea and lunch available on request. (minimum 20)
Morning Tea: Tea, Coffee and Cake/Slices $6.00 pp or Tea, Coffee and biscuits $4.00 pp
Lunch : 2 courses – cold meat, salad AND dessert plus tea and coffee $15.00 pp
Groups may also bring their own morning tea and there is a covered area with tables and chairs available (by prior arrangement)..
(For any Stained Glass tours we ask for a Gold Coin donation pp. This goes directly to the restoration and maintenance of the stained glass windows and is tax deductible.)