Picnic at Pemberley
October 2, 2021 @ 12:30 pm – 4:00 pm
Mr Fitzwilliam Darcy requests the pleasure of your company at a Picnic at Pemberley, in the stunning grounds of the Abbey Museum and Church to partake in an afternoon of elegance and grace. Bring a picnic lunch or pre-purchase a hamper to enjoy in the gardens. Find amusement in games such as pall-mall, the game of graces, battledore and archery. Afternoon tea will include tea, coffee, cool beverages and a range of delicious sandwiches, cakes, biscuits and more.
Our facilities and staff will be well equipped to create the safest possible environment to minimise any possible risk of Covid-19 transmission. Please see COVIDSAFE information below.
IMPORTANT COVIDSAFE INFORMATION
- Please stay at home if you are experiencing symptoms related to COVID-19; such as a headache, fever, coughing or a sore throat.
- Please stay at home if you have been in a declared hotspot, in close contact with a person who has tested positive to COVID-19 or overseas in the last 14 days.
- Please stay at home if you have been in contact with anyone that has been in a hotspot or overseas in the last 14 days.
- Social distancing must be maintained at all times. Please keep a distance of 1.5m from others.
- Please use the hand sanitiser stations provided or wash your hands with soap and water regularly.
- Please practise good hygiene, this includes coughing and sneezing into your elbow, away from others.
- If at any point during the event you begin to feel unwell, please immediately advise the closest staff member.