- This event has passed.
Kids Dig It! Oriental Family Fun
January 18, 2021 @ 10:00 am – January 22, 2021 @ 4:00 pm
Summer holidays are here, celebrate with Oriental Family Fun at the Abbey Museum. In order to comply with social distancing guidelines, we’ve customised the experience to pack in the most fun possible. Here is how it will work.
Each day will be comprised of:
- 2-hour workshops – must be there at the start time of your chosen workshop.
- Three time slots per day
- Limited to 15 children per time slot (with one adult per booked child where possible)
- Activities include Archery, an Archaeological Dig, Oriental Masterclass (Henna and origami), and Get Crafty in the museum.
- $18.50 per child, $5 per adult
*The Abbey Cafe will be OPEN 9:30am-3:00pm each day!
Our facilities and staff will be well equipped to create the safest possible environment to minimise any possible risk of Covid-19 transmission.
IMPORTANT COVIDSAFE INFORMATION
• Please stay at home if you are experiencing symptoms related to COVID-19; such as a headache, fever, coughing or a sore throat.
• Please stay at home if you have been in a declared hotspot, in close contact with a person who has tested positive to COVID-19 or overseas in the last 14 days.
• Please stay at home if you have been in contact with anyone that has been in a hotspot or overseas in the last 14 days.
• Social distancing must be maintained at all times. Please keep a distance of 1.5m from others.
• Please use the hand sanitiser stations provided or wash your hands with soap and water regularly.
• Please practise good hygiene, this includes coughing and sneezing into your elbow, away from others.
• If at any point during the event you begin to feel unwell, please immediately advise the closest staff member.