- This event has passed.
Kids Dig It! Medieval Family Fun
June 26 @ 10:00 am – June 30 @ 3:00 pm
Kids Dig It! is back these school holidays with Medieval Family Fun. Join us at the Abbey Museum for a week of hands on, educational fun for the whole family.
• Practice archery
• Get crafty and design their own heraldic shield
• Uncover medieval artefacts in the Archaeological dig
• Train like a knight and learn about medieval weapons
• Craft activities, games and dress ups inside the museum.
Your entry ticket includes paper craft, medieval dress-ups and board games. For all other activities, they MUST be booked in the ADD-ONS section.
Doors open at 9:30am for activities to start at 10:00am. Pre-booked activities can be selected when purchasing tickets (please scroll down to Add-ons).
Each child entry ticket includes admission for one adult. Any additional adults will require a ticket. Adults can help assist their children with activities, they are not required to book for additional activities themselves.
Booking Terms and Conditions Apply
IMPORTANT COVIDSAFE INFORMATION: Our facilities and staff will be well equipped to create the safest possible environment to minimise any possible risk of Covid-19 transmission. Please see COVIDSAFE information below.
- Please stay at home if you are experiencing symptoms related to COVID-19; such as a headache, fever, coughing or a sore throat.
- If you have been diagnosed with Covid-19, please stay home until you are no longer experiencing symptoms.
- Please use the hand sanitiser stations provided or wash your hands with soap and water regularly.
- Please practise good hygiene, this includes coughing and sneezing into your elbow, away from others.
- If at any point during the event you begin to feel unwell, please immediately advise the closest staff member.