Kids Dig it! Medieval Family Fun
Medieval fun for the whole family. Experience the medieval way of life through hands on activities.
Kids Dig It! is back these school holidays with Medieval family fun. Join us at the Abbey Museum for a week of hands on, educational fun for the whole family. Kids can:
- •Practice archery
- •Battle like a Knight
- •Design their own heraldry
- •Uncover Medieval artefacts
- •Meet a Knight and handle replica medieval armour
- •Visit a miniature medieval village
- •Enjoy a meal at the Abbey Cafe and more!
Doors open at 9:30am for activities to start at 10:00am. Pre-booked activities can be selected when purchasing tickets (please scroll down to Add-ons).
Each child entry ticket includes admission for one adult. Any additional adults will require a ticket. Adults can assist their children with activities, they are not required to book for additional activities themselves.
The Abbey Cafe will be open from 9:30am – 2:00pm with a range of lunch options, sweet treats and coffee to enjoy.
IMPORTANT COVIDSAFE INFORMATION
Our facilities and staff will be well equipped to create the safest possible environment to minimise any possible risk of Covid-19 transmission. Please see COVIDSAFE information below:
- Please stay at home if you are experiencing symptoms related to COVID-19; such as a headache, fever, coughing or a sore throat.
- Please stay at home if you have been in a declared hotspot, in close contact with a person who has tested positive to COVID-19 or overseas in the last 14 days.
- Please stay at home if you have been in contact with anyone that has been in a hotspot or overseas in the last 14 days.
- Social distancing must be maintained at all times. Please keep a distance of 1.5m from others. If you are unable to socially distance please wear a mask.
- Please use the hand sanitizer stations provided or wash your hands with soap and water regularly.
- Please practice good hygiene, this includes coughing and sneezing into your elbow, away from others.
- If at any point during the event you begin to feel unwell, please immediately advise the closest staff member.