- This event has passed.
Kids Dig It! Medieval Family Fun
September 20, 2021 @ 10:00 am – September 24, 2021 @ 3:00 pm
Kids Dig It! is back these school holidays with Medieval family fun. Join us at the Abbey Museum for a week of hands on, educational fun for the whole family. Practice archery, train like a page, battle like a knight, design your own heraldry, uncover medieval artefacts, handle replica armour, enjoy a meal at the Abbey Cafe and much more!
Doors open at 9:30am for activities to start at 10:00am. Pre-booked activities can be selected when purchasing tickets (please scroll down to Add-ons). Each child entry ticket includes admission for one adult. Any additional adults will require a ticket. Adults can assist their children with activities, they are not required to book for additional activities themselves.
The Abbey Cafe will be open the whole day with a range of lunch options, sweet treats and coffee to enjoy.
Our facilities and staff will be well equipped to create the safest possible environment to minimise any possible risk of Covid-19 transmission. Please see COVIDSAFE information below.
IMPORTANT COVIDSAFE INFORMATION
- Please stay at home if you are experiencing symptoms related to COVID-19; such as a headache, fever, coughing or a sore throat.
- Please stay at home if you have been in a declared hotspot, in close contact with a person who has tested positive to COVID-19 or overseas in the last 14 days.
- Please stay at home if you have been in contact with anyone that has been in a hotspot or overseas in the last 14 days.
- Social distancing must be maintained at all times. Please keep a distance of 1.5m from others.
- Please use the hand sanitiser stations provided or wash your hands with soap and water regularly.
- Please practise good hygiene, this includes coughing and sneezing into your elbow, away from others.
- If at any point during the event you begin to feel unwell, please immediately advise the closest staff member.