ARTefact – A Guided Tour by Geoff Ginn
September 11, 2021 @ 10:30 am – 11:30 am
Have you visited the Museum and think you have seen all there is to see? Well think again! Why not join local artist, Geoff Ginn, who will give you a unique tour of the Abbey Museum’s collection by looking at the amazing artefacts with new eyes… the eyes of an artist. Geoff presents an engaging and enthusiastic exploration of artefacts in the Museum looking at the form, the colour, the line and decorations and how humankind from its earliest beginnings have decorated and enhanced even utilitarian objects to make them beautiful to the eye and enrich the soul. Tickets – $22.50 per person.
Our facilities and staff will be well equipped to create the safest possible environment to minimise any possible risk of Covid-19 transmission. Please see COVIDSAFE information below.
- Please stay at home if you are experiencing symptoms related to COVID-19; such as a headache, fever, coughing or a sore throat.
- Please stay at home if you have been in a declared hotspot, in close contact with a person who has tested positive to COVID-19 or overseas in the last 14 days.
- Please stay at home if you have been in contact with anyone that has been in a hotspot or overseas in the last 14 days.
- Social distancing must be maintained at all times. Please keep a distance of 1.5m from others.
- Please use the hand sanitiser stations provided or wash your hands with soap and water regularly.
- Please practise good hygiene, this includes coughing and sneezing into your elbow, away from others.
- If at any point during the event you begin to feel unwell, please immediately advise the closest staff member.