Abbey Trivia Night
November 7, 2020 @ 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
$15 per person!
CALLING ALL TRIVIA TRAGICS! Come along, dress up in your best Christmas attire, and enjoy lucky door prizes, fantastic raffle prizes and challenging trivia questions! Pre-book your TABLE, and come well versed in all topics related to Christmas! All proceeds go to the Abbey Museum’s collection conservation projects. Time: 6pm check-in for a 6:30pm start.
To adhere to social distancing guidelines, there will be necessary changes to our usual procedures:
There will be no ticket sales at the door.
Maximum of 5 people per table.
Tables must remain 1.5 metres apart and will be sanitised prior to opening.
Teams may bring their own food. Supper will be served on a platter to each table.
Raffle tickets will be sold on the night at $2 each or 3 for $5 with five raffle prizes in total.
Indulgences (answer purchases) will be paid for at the end of the evening.
No swapping of answer sheets, each team will mark their own.
IMPORTANT COVIDSAFE INFORMATION
- Please stay at home if you are experiencing symptoms related to COVID-19; such as a headache, fever, coughing or a sore throat.
- Please stay at home if you have been in a declared hotspot, in close contact with a person who has tested positive to COVID-19 or overseas in the last 14 days.
- Please stay at home if you have been in contact with anyone that has been in a hotspot or overseas in the last 14 days.
- Social distancing must be maintained at all times. Please keep a distance of 1.5m from others.
- Please use the hand sanitiser stations provided or wash your hands with soap and water regularly.
- Please practise good hygiene, this includes coughing and sneezing into your elbow, away from others.
- If at any point during the event you begin to feel unwell, please immediately advise the closest staff member.