A Very Victorian Christmas #1 – SOLD OUT!
November 21, 2020 All day
Two sittings: 10am – 1pm, 1pm – 4pm
$49.50 per person – Table bookings available from two to six people!
We are thrilled to enhance your Christmas spirit in a brand new Victorian-themed event here at the Abbey Museum.
Our guests at ‘A Very Victorian Christmas’ will enjoy a beautifully presented and delicious High Tea including delectable sandwiches, light and savoury muffins and delightful scones. Indulge in the heavenly aromas and flavours of berry & lemon curd tarts, shortbreads, poppy seed and orange cakes, ginger bread biscuits and chocolate ginger truffles! Oh my! All served on your very own tiered platter in the comfortable and cool setting of the Abbey Hall!
The ambient sound of friendly conversation among fine bone china and silverware will yield to the harmony of Carollers singing nostalgic Christmas favourites.
Take a leisurely stroll inside the Abbey Museum to be inspired by all its wonderful treasures and then pause for a photo beside our glowing 4-metre tall Victorian Christmas tree.
Your ticket will also include a guided tour of the beautiful medieval and Victorian stained glass in the Abbey Church.
It’s a fantastic way to connect with a partner or chuckaboo and light your candle of Christmas spirit. You may dress up, or come as you are to what will be a most joyful experience!
IMPORTANT COVIDSAFE INFORMATION
- Please stay at home if you are experiencing symptoms related to COVID-19; such as a headache, fever, coughing or a sore throat.
- Please stay at home if you have been in a declared hotspot, in close contact with a person who has tested positive to COVID-19 or overseas in the last 14 days.
- Please stay at home if you have been in contact with anyone that has been in a hotspot or overseas in the last 14 days.
- Social distancing must be maintained at all times. Please keep a distance of 1.5m from others.
- Please use the hand sanitiser stations provided or wash your hands with soap and water regularly.
- Please practise good hygiene, this includes coughing and sneezing into your elbow, away from others.
- If at any point during the event you begin to feel unwell, please immediately advise the closest staff member.