Let’s Get Raffling!
One would have to admit that a raffle is such an exciting option, particularly when it something you desperately want, such as that Regency tea-set!
There are some absolutely gorgeous Regency themed goodies out there that we all want to get our hands on, but ‘Oh the cost of such finery’! It really makes you wonder whether bread and butter staples for the next 3 months really is the greatest idea.. Fortunately, The Abbey Museum of Art and Archaeology is hosting their annual Picnic at Pemberley event, on Saturday the 3rd of September 2017! There are many stunning Regency items up for grabs for as little as a $2.00 ticket in a glorious raffle of Regency themed finery!
You can buy your raffle tickets online before the event, or on the day! The Raffle will be drawn at the Picnic at Pemberley event, and winners will be notified by email if they are not present.
A Regency inspired table of goodies up for grabs!
What are the Prizes?
Winners can choose from a delightful selection of Regency inspired Prizes! Check them out!
A Beautiful Golden Tea-set. Including Teapot, Milk and Sugar pots and Saucers! Tea Party: Complete!
A Flowery Segmented Serving Plate: Perfect for an array of Regency treats!
A Perfect Lace Tablecloth for Entertaining Mr Darcy!
Regency Inspired Towel and Soaps – Perfect for Unexpected Guests!
A Delightful Purple Flowered Tea-cup, Saucer and Cake Plate – Tea for One!
A Flowery Tea-cup, Saucer and Cake Plate set – Tea for One!
A Delicate Regency Pashmina – Stay Warm.. In Style!
Terms and Conditions
The following are the terms and conditions of the Picnic At Pemberley Regency Raffle 2017, which is sponsored by the Abbey Museum of Art and Archaeology (from here known as the “Sponsor”). Your participation and purchase of tickets in the Raffle shall be deemed to be your complete acceptance of the terms and conditions herein.
- The Raffle shall end on September 3rd 2017. Drawing of the Raffle will take place on this day also. Tickets will go on sale in July 2017, and this shall now be known as the ‘promotional period’.
- Entry into the Raffle is $2.00 per ticket, or $5.00 for three tickets. In the event that the Sponsor deems an entrant to have in any way acted in bad faith with respect to the promotion, such entrant shall be excluded from the Raffle and consequently deemed ineligible to win the Prize, as defined below.
- There will be eight (8) draws of the Raffle 2017. The total prize value is $350, and there will be one (1) prize per draw.
- Each winner MUST provide their email address as this is the only way the Sponsor will contact the winners of the 8 draws. Winners must acknowledge receipt of winning notice within 7 days, and MUST collect their prize from the Abbey Museum of Art and Archaeology within 30 days of Raffle draw.
- The Sponsor’s decision is final with respect to all matters relating to awarding of the Prize and shall not be subject to review or appeal by any entrant or by any third party.
- Your participation in the Raffle is deemed your agreement that the Sponsor may use your name, likeness or image for promotional and marketing purposes without the requirement for any payment to you.
- The Sponsor reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions at any time within no notice.
- The Sponsor reserves the right, at any time, to cancel, modify or suspend the Raffle if, in its sole judgment, the Raffle is not capable of being conducted as specified.
- All sales of tickets to this raffle are final and refunds will not be given, even in the event that refund is requested prior to the Raffle Date.