The Abbey Museum has partnered with ‘Our Village’, and as one of their ‘101 Causes’ we will generate much needed funds for the Museum!
YOU CAN HAVE FUN AND SUPPORT THE MUSEUM AT THE SAME TIME!!
Sign up to help at the upcoming Redcliffe Festival and the Abbey Museum will receive $10 (YES – $10!!!) for every hour you help!!
Just you: 3 X 4 hour shifts = $120!! Or 4 friends: 4 @ 3 x 4 hour shifts = $480!! Straight to the Abbey Museum!! Oh WOW!!
The plan is that Abbey Museum Volunteers will be rostered at the same stall so you can have lots of fun together!!
AND YES THE ROLES ARE EASY … AND FUN!! (Volunteers at the Redcliffe Festival will also get first hand information on volunteering opportunities at the upcoming Jousting Spectacular being held in November).
ROLES STILL AVAILABLE:
Front line/ Customer service / Order taking:
- Service to customers / Order taking / Accurate money handling / Filling drinks order / Keeping stall clean and tidy / Restocking
Back line/ Preparation
- Preparing items for sale / Food preparation / Fulfilling orders / Restocking / Cleaning and rubbish removal
FRIDAY NIGHT 5th SEPTEMBER from 5pm to 11pm
SATURDAY 6th SEPTEMBER from 8am to 5pm
SUNDAY 7th SEPTEMBER from 8am to 5pm
Shifts are generally four (4) hours in duration (each volunteer will receive a thankyou bag full of goodies, including a shirt!)
BUT WAIT THERE’S MORE!!!
STALL MANAGERS (paid positions):
- Must be available Friday night, Saturday and Sunday of the Festival weekend.
- $600 to keep for yourself or donate part or all to the Abbey Museum.
- Manage a control sheet for restocking of food and drinks.
- Manage the team of volunteers allocated to you – shifts, uniforms, hygiene, procedures
- Organise all food and drinks to be restocked and ready for next shift
- Stall clean and ready for service prior to each shift
- Ensure processes are working smoothly and adapt any changes as required.
A one (1) hour Volunteer Induction must be attended at 8 Snook Street, Clontarf.
Choose from one of the following: Thurs 28th Aug, 6-7pm; Fri 29th Aug, 6-7pm; Sat 30th Aug 10am or 2pm
TO APPLY or REGISTER FOR ANY OF THE ABOVE ROLES go to: http://www.redcliffefestival.com.au/getting-involved/volunteer/
Make sure you mention you are an Abbey Museum supporter!!
This is an amazing initiative where all our supporters can be involved and directly help the Museum!!