- This event has passed.
Kids Dig it! Viking School Holiday Program
January 5, 2015 @ 10:00 am – January 16, 2015 @ 3:00 pm
- « A Medieval Christmas: an evening of Gregorian Chant
- Aboriginal Archaeology and the Archaeologist – PD day for teachers »
Put on your helmet, pick up your axe and learn about the Vikings!
Monday January 5th through to Friday January 16th (excluding weekends).
Scheduled activities include archaeological digs, archery and Viking Warrior training. All day activities include colouring-in, make a Viking helmet, dress like a Viking, make a Viking boat and much, much more!
Shield painting for an extra $4 and ancient rune carving for an extra $2!
Family (2 Adults, up to 4 children): $25.00
Family (1 Adult, up to 4 children): $19.80
Child (5yrs – 15yrs): $7
Activity Fee (4yrs & under): $3.00
Are you an outside school hours care provider and bringing a big group of kids? These are our guidelines to make sure you get the most out of your day with us;
- Groups must pre-book (NB: only one OSHC group accepted per day), please email email@example.com
- Carers are required to provide active supervision.
- Carers are responsible for their group’s behaviour when on site.
- Maximum number per group – 60 kids.
- Minimum of 1 Carer per 10 children is required.
- Due to the nature of some activities, it is not guaranteed that OSHC groups will be able to participate in all activities.
- Larger groups will be required to split into smaller groups and participate in different activities at the same time.